
Oh Friday how I love thee! It's almost an end to my horrible week! I've never experienced a week like this! :/
Well, we're heading out to shop for our spring clothing here in a bit..just waiting for the dryer to get done! I need this pick me up! Shopping is seriously the biggest high for me, it's a love hate relationship sorta thing! ;)
Anyways, enough w. my rambling..time for Five Question Friday! woot!
1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
I LOVE bursting out in the car BUT only if it's dark out or I'm not on a busy road..I love passing people by as their jamming out but I'm not going to be that girl that gets caught doing it! LOL.
2. What would you never be caught doing? hhmmm...I always say "omg! I would never do that!" but now I can't think of anything...well I would NEVER be caught in a bikini..my kids of completely ruined my body from trying to scratch their way outta my tummy!
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom? ONLY if it's emergency and I can't make it home in time to the cleaness and comfort of my own home! Public bathrooms are almost a phobia to me..I just feel like there's so much stuff you can contract! :P
4. Have you ever broken a bone? Up until Tuesday my answer would have been NO!
But as a kid I always wanted to be able to say I've broken a bone and to be able to wear a cast so all my friends could sign it...turns out it isn't so cool to break a bone. I just broke my toe but that little toe caused A LOT of pain and has put me on some restrictions...I can't put a shoe on and what really sucks is that I can't go for walks to get my arse in shape!
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking? I am a HORRIBLE baker...to be honest I don't think I've ever made a batch of cookies without burning them, I fail everytime!
You've got to have a special talent to be bake, let's just say I am no Betty Crocker!
Well...have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter! Until next time..

No comments:
Post a Comment