Saturday, April 3, 2010

Procrastination:best friend OR enemy?

..Here it is, the day before Easter and we have yet to finish getting the goods for the girls Easter baskets! It wouldn't be such a problem if I knew for sure Walmart or Target will have what we're looking for..Taylor wants a hamster and I will NOT allow one of those in my house...ewwwwwww! *I just kicked my feet up into my chair* Now I feel like there's hundreds of them crawling around...LOL.
So..anyways, she's not getting a real hamster. However, she can and will get a Zhu Zhu pet as long as we're able to get one. The last few times we've been out to purchase one they've been sold out. I didn't realize they were such a hit!
And it doesn't help that we got Taylor the biggest Easter basket they had..because at the time she was our only child and our kids use the same Easter basket every year..so I've really got to find some bigger items to make the basket full! :/

And now I can say their outfits are bought and picked out...except shoes! I don't know what they're going to wear for shoes! I want to get something they can wear throughout the summer and not just for Easter.
This is the first year I didn't buy them an Easter dress..I decided it's best to save the $100 it would have cost for their dresses, sweaters, shoes, and hair pieces. I'm trying to become a little thrifty shopper! ;)
Well..they got a cute little skirt that I got at Target a few months back and to pair it w. a pink little baby tee. It's not entirely Eastery but it's cute, girly, and springy and they can continue to wear it throughout the warm months. It'll do!

Ughhhh..and as for me and my Easter outfit...RUINED! I bought these super cute, yet comfy linen white pants to wear with a pastel blue blouse...well TMI but aunt flow just arrived this morning and I am NOT risking to wear white during this time!
So..now I gotta round something up to wear! It's hard work being a woman! ha!

Well..we're off to celebrate Easter w. the In laws today and it's just gorgeous out to do so!

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend and a Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers