
Happy Friday!! I don't realize how fast my week goes until I post my Friday blog...I feel like I JUST posted a Five Question Friday!
I was looking forward to relaxing this weekend but there will be none of that..we have a jammed packed weekend! :/
Head on over to Mama M and do these questions for yourself!
Here's this weeks questions:
1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Hmmmm...not really but there are a few things I'd like to change...like walking in my graduation ceremony, I didn't do because I kind of felt "ashamed" for being 8 mos. pregnant...IDK...now looking back, what the hell..who cares...I graduated on time! Who cares what people thought!
Also, I didn't go to prom...well because of course..I was pregnant and that would have looked odd...but whatever...having Taylor was the BEST blessing ever regardless of the timing! :o)
2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".) I don't think I'm suppose to speak my wishes?! :P
I'm superstitious like that! ;)
3. What kids show do you secretly like? I enjoy watching the Disney Channel with Taylor..heck, that's usually what we watch for our Friday night movie nights as a family..LOL...even JJ enjoys some Hannah Montana!
4. What is your beverage of choice? water. It's an addiction. I never really cared for it before, I'd have to flavor my water..but now that's really all I can drink..everything else is too sugary.
5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? I need to lose weight, STAT! I have lost 2.5 lbs. within the last 5 days...yipppeee, it's a start!
There ya go, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :o)

I'm with ya on the water!
ReplyDelete