
Happy Friday y'all!
Hope you have wonderful plans for the weekend..I get to get rid of my kids tonight but then tomorrow I will gain about 10 guys..yayyy for poker parties! NOT! UGH.
Alright so here are the questions this week..enjoy and do it up!
1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life? Ummm..honestly I think I write how I talk in person..I can't think of anything I say on my blogs that I don't in real life.
2. Do you still write checks? We use debit/credit for everything..well we still write checks to pay some of the bills.
3. Who was your favorite President and why? While I was alive?! Well, regardless if it's past or present...I'd say Bill Clinton..I liked him even though I was in, what 4th grade?! :P It just seemed like he had things under control..well besides his marriage! ha!
4. Are you a yeller? yes. I yell a lot. When I'm upset with Taylor not listening and doing something she's not suppose to and she just continues to do it...I tend to raise my voice...I wish she'd listen with my everyday voice, ha!
5. Have you ever dumpster dived? Yes. BUT only Claire's. It's sooo silly..they throw out all their new stuff with tags still on it when they get new shipments in..I have never understood why they don't give it away or donate it OR why the employees don't take it...but they usually have TONS, I mean TONS..boxes full of merchandise...it's awesome! It's been a couple years since I've done it..LOL...but it's fun..like Christmas all over! :O)

No comments:
Post a Comment