Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to know YOU!



yayyy! I love Sunday posts! :o)
And even more so I am enjoying my Sunday..it's just Piper and I home today. We just finished our homemade pizza(thanks to the In laws) for lunch and then after this we'll take a little stroll through the neighborhood so mommy can work off these carbs!

Here are this weeks questions..ready..


1. What color do you wear the most? Anyone that knows me well enough will tell you..BROWN! I get a lot of brown for the girls too..it just seems like it's our best color! :P

2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000 is well worth a vacation to me anyways...a dream vacation to me would only need to cost a few thousand, therefore I'd have leftover to pay off some debt! :/


3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? pahahaa! Where do I start?! This sounds soooooo sooooo silly, omg..do I even dare post this for the world to see?! LMAO. Alright, so I think I may suffer a little OCD..but before I take a flight of stairs I always guess how many seconds it's going to take me to get up them, so I always try to break the record sort of thing! How fricken WEIRD is that! I know...I'm stopping right there...I'll spare myself the embarrassment and questions as to why I'm not in a mental institution! bahahaha! :P

4. I really need to start..........? CLEANING. I have not cleaned all weekend, we've just kinda been on the go..so the house isn't entirely bad but it is lacking overall cleanliness.

5. What was the first blog you ever read? Ummm..I'm sure it was just some random blog I was lead to when I tried to google something and it lead me to blogspot..

6. Do you collect anything? I guess I have a slight case of hoarding..ha. I've ALWAYS been like that tho..I save everything, nothing like garbage like you see on "Hoarders" but I still have my planners, homework, and projects from elementary school up til I graduated. I still have my prenatal vitamins from 2003. I still have clothes from high school...but I'm sure a lot of women do this, right?! Some things are just sentimental...

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? 12 yrs. old..in a tent in Montana on a church retreat..God forgive me. :/


8. Do you text/twitter while driving? guilty. OR I was at least. I signed the Oprah "no phone zone" pledge about a month ago, ha and haven't texted while driving since. I do talk on the phone while driving...but that's not as bad as texting while driving.


Wow! This was a very personal survey..hopefully you weren't too scared and continued reading! LOL.

Have a beautiful Sunday!



















3 comments:

  1. I just found you through Keely and I love your blog! I too am a huge fan of brown! I hope you do not mind a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone wants the money and a cheaper trip!

    K from LifeofK

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! need to use on mine one day!

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers