I'm checking out how my furniture will look and fit! ha! :o)
But it was a bit of a failure. We looked at 5 and I only liked one...I like it a lot but JJ doesn't and there's no way to change his opinion..he likes homes that are no more then 10 years old..which I do too but we can't afford that kind of mortage payment with me going to school and not working.
With the price range we're in it seriously seems like EVERY house we look at is very similar, the whole set up, the size of the bathrooms and bedrooms, etc. I didn't enjoy myself tonight, it was depressing walking into these houses with having to change soooo much, most of the houses had a lot of the light word work..and I hate wood, like cabinets in bedrooms and stuff...ewwwwwwww! It's so 1960's. Which were what year most of the home's we looked at were built in.
Anyways, enough with that! Here's the home that I fell in love with..seriously...I absolutely love it! JJ says I only like it because they have similar taste w. decor as I do..but that's totally NOT it! Check it out for yourselves and tell me that ain't homey!
I love the cape cod style! And the bright cheery yellow w. the blue door.

This looks a lot like my living room..with the mustard yellow walls and red furniture and I love that the house has NO carpet, I hate carpet! So that was a HUGE plus!

The dining room..you can't tell by the picture but that light fixture was GORGEOUS! It is stained glass..it's really neat!

The half bath on the main floor..it's cute, clean, but small.

I LOVE the backyard...fenced in and a lot of space for the girls to play in safely!

It's got a lot of nice landscaping throughout the yard...I love it! Do you?!?


It's beautiful!! I don't know what he's thinking, but I'd take that in a heartbeat! I love the backyard too!!
ReplyDeleteI love it.! Its so cute and homey feeling. I feel like i could move right in and never have that awkward feeling of "this isn't my home, why am I here.?" I think this is an awesome house.
ReplyDeleteOMG, that is too funny! We live right around the corner from this house. I absolutley just LOVE this house, it's soo cute and has a lot of charm! I have been dying to see what it looks like inside, thanks for posting those pictures it's gorgeous! If you guy's did move in we could be neighbors :) If it helps at all the neighbors are all super friendly and nice, very quiet and safe area! .. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteLove it, its so cute!! So no changing his mind??? -Sarah :)
ReplyDelete...I have been thinking about this house constantly...I seriously even had a dream about it the other night!
ReplyDeleteI will bawl when I see that it's sold to another owner because it won't be us..there is NO way I can persuade JJ in putting in an offer on this house..it will never be ours! :(
Jessica..oh, wow! I didn't realize your place was that close! That would have been fun to be close living! The neighborhood is nice, however the house next door is a group home...not that there's anything wrong with that but a lot of times group homes house sex offenders...and you just never know what else..IDK, I'm crazy weird when it comes to stuff like that!
Oh really!? I guess I wasn't aware that there was a group home over on that street? Which house is it the one to the left or right of it? I'll have to pay closer attention next time I drive by.
ReplyDelete