
..This one's for the mama's!
Piper ran out of diapers the other night and I had to head to Walmart at 10pm...yayyy! :/
Well, I thought I would make JJ proud and come home with an extra $7 by buying the "Parents choice" diapers instead of "Pampers" which is what I've always gotten for both kids. HUGE MISTAKE! You get what you paid for in this case!
These diapers are awful, just horrible! Every time Piper peed she leaked through, like the diaper did NOT absorb ANY of the urine, seriously. I've been washing our sheets, blankets, and clothes constantly because of all the leakage. UGHHHHHHHHHH.
What a waste...not only $13 for that box of tissue paper..aka..diapers but also for the numerous loads of laundry I've had to wash the last couple days.
I'm seriously calling the 1.800 number and complaining...it's ridiculous! How can they sell something that doesn't even do the job?!
Oh, I must add..Piper now has a diaper rash! She's had ONE diaper rash her entire 19 mos. of life...ughhh, I'm just stressed, these diapers are making my job 2x harder then what it should be!
Do any of you use these diapers for your kids? Did you have the same problem? Or did we just get a defect box or something?! LOL
It's almost like they forgot to put an extra layer or two in the diaper...
BUT if you've never tried these diapers and were wondering if you should try them out and to try and save money...DON'T!

Have you ever tried the Target brand? I personally love them more than Huggies and Pampers. Plus they are cheaper! We have less leaks with them too. I have tried these ones a couple of times and did not like them. Only reason I had them was because they came with a diaper cake I got as a present. I am not sure if you ever go to Sam's Club but there brand of diapers and wipes are pretty nice too.
ReplyDelete..I didn't know you had a blog! yayyy!
ReplyDeleteUmm..I haven't. I will take your word for it and check out the Target brand..it'd be nice to save a little money on diapers, well really it'd be nice if she'd become more interested in the potty and just stop wearing them completely! *wishful thinking.*