Sunday, February 14, 2010

10 things I love about JJ::



I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with...

1. The pick up line you used to get my attention while sitting in our science class together..I will never forget that moment!

2. I love when you laugh at one of my jokes and my ditziness! :P

3. I love the way you talk to our little girls...that soft spoken, gentle tone..you are an amazing father!

4. I love watching you play sports, building something, anything manly..it makes me feel safe.

5. I love watching you in a large group setting, you're always the life of the party.

6. I love how you always ask for my opinion in what to wear.

7. I love and appreciate how you will buy and do anything for the girls and I.

8. I love your lips, they're cute, yet very sexy in special moments.

9. I love listening to you talk/laugh while you're playing online video games.

10. I love how we've spent 7 years together and been through so much yet our love is still so strong.

..I've fallen in love many times... always with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers