..Well he's not ours BUT he is my mom's!!! I know I am no longer really a part of my mom's household anymore, for the obvious reason I've grown up and had a family of my own..but I can still see and play with this wrinkly little guy as if he were my own! :P
I'm just as excited as if he were coming into our home, like a little kid!
He's not old enough yet.. but will be March 6Th!
I've given my mom a list of names I like for him, as if he's my own, ha!
Out of the 30 something names I gave her, she's set on Marley or Bentley..they are okay names but I think he looks like a Theo or a Sampson! :P
Here's a link to him..he's the 3rd one down, where it says Congrats Simpson family!!
http://web.me.com/outsideinn/Outside_Inn/Miniature_Bulldogs/Pages/Born_1_3_10.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Tell her not to name him Marley! Coming from someone who works with dogs every day.. Marley has become so over populated since the book "Marley and me" came out.
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! I WANT ONE!!!! I seriously want to just grab them from the pictures and just squeeze them all! I'm such a sucker for puppies...especially bulldogs! I def agree...no on the Marley! I like Bentley and Sampson though!
ReplyDelete..I know!
ReplyDeleteMarley is a VERY common and trendy name for dogs, I tried telling her that! :o)
I bet they choose Bentley for him..even tho that's from Teen Mom..and that's trendy too!
I can't wait for him to arrive, it's like a new baby brother for me or something..I'm so excited! LMAO.