Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Toothless Taylor!


Other than a dimple in a cute little chin,
What's more adorable than a toothless grin?


The girls had spent the night at my mom's house Saturday night while JJ had some guys over for a poker party and I went to a friends house.
I received a phone call at about 1am, it was my mom saying I needed to pick up Piper..she was screaming and wanting to come home, so we just went and brought both girls home since my mom lives 15 miles away.

We got home around 3am..the girls were wide awake and weren't ready to go back to bed...grrrrrrr. So we sat up watched some TV, ate a snack..and Taylor decided she was sick of that tooth just dangling in there and being a nuisance so she went and got a Kleenex and pulled that toofer out!


I seriously have never seen her more proud, look at that face! Red and all! ha!


Rinsing it out..the blood was a little worry some for her!



...Awwwwww, look at that proud smile! :)
Her adult teeth already grew in behind her bottom baby teeth, which was scary at first but I guess it's slightly common..it's called "shark teeth." So she really doesn't have a toothless grin yet!


We wrote a little note to the tooth fairy...and she must have lost some of her fairy dust onto the letter...it was all over the place! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers