Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inside the minds: Child Molesters


“Molesters Do Not Wear an Ugly Mask. They Wear A Shield of Trust.”

Yesterday's Oprah Winfrey Show was disgusting. It was hard to watch those nasty monster's up there talking about their prey, trying to apologize for their actions but I wasn't buying it. Maybe it's because I once was a victim myself 11 years ago.
I don't believe any of them when they said they didn't think they were causing any harm to those children...those molesters(I will not call them men) are so manipulative and cautious about their actions but yet they don't believe it's causing any harm..bull crap!

I was bothered most by Darren, the father of a 12 year old daughter who he has sexual fantasies about. He admits having an obsession with her, mostly when she sleeps. That's when the first occurrence started..she was sleeping and he touched her. She woke up and said "Don't do this, you're my dad." It astonishes and puzzles me why a father, whom should love and protect his child could be so harmful and take her innocence away from her.

Although I believe Lee, the 65 year old "grandpa" was the most creepiest. You could tell he was very conniving and was "good" at what he did.
His victim was a 5 year old little girl, whom considered him to be like a grandpa to her. Lee begin performing oral sex on her, and touching her. He would tell her "if you tell anyone, you will get in trouble." He said how much she loved him and didn't want to do that.

Here are some statistics and warning signs about sexual predators:

* 90% know their victims.
* 1 out of 3 girls will be sexually assaulted by age 18.
* A predator will spend more time with children then he will with adults.
* They look for a needy child.
* Their goal is to make the victim feel good so it brings sexual pleasure to them too.


I think communities need to be more informed about child predators moving in the area, well what I really believe is they should never be let out of a supervised facility. I believe they will always be a predator to children, it's an "illness" that can not be medicated for or getting better through any type of therapy.
They'll always have a desire for children, the weak, the innocent, frightened child.

Being sexually assaulted changes who you are FOREVER.
It kills your spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers