Saturday, February 13, 2010

Took a pregnancy test..


..I've been feeling so tired, exhausted, sluggish, moody, AND nauseous.
I didn't really think anything about the tiredness symptoms but the other night when I was making spaghetti I started gagging, I was chopping garlic, and I about puked. That's VERY unusual for me, I love spaghetti!
Right then and there, leaning over the sink...I know what these symptoms are... I'm pregnant.

I just about started crying..I'm not ready for another baby, as much as I want one. I don't want to rob Piper's childhood..I want to spend more time with her before we bring a baby in, I think that hit me the most. I want Piper to be my baby for awhile. I loved spending four years with just Taylor, we could focus our attention on just her. Spoiled her!
Anyways, I continued to not believe it for a couple days, I mean I thought about the possibility constantly but I didn't want to believe it. Finally I told JJ I think I could be pregnant and the loving and charming man he is said "you better not be!"
Ughhhh. As if I got pregnant by a cat or something...you idiot, you're the one that did this to me! ha!

Alright..so I sent him to the store to pick me up a test, part of me didn't want to know the results so the part of me that wanted to know made me take the damn piss on a stick test, I waited for a minute and it popped up "not pregnant!" YESSSSSSSSS!
I thanked God numerous times, seriously..normally I'd be happy for a positive result but not now. I have too much to do for another baby at the moment.

BUT then I got to thinking..am I totally in the clear?!
I'm so confused by this whole menstruating, date of conceivement, etc.
I got my "period" 8 days before it should have came, it only lasted 2 days.
hhhmmmm..that's not right. That sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. Doesn't it?
The google guru that I am..typed it in and it matched my "period." So I don't know if I want another week and test again OR if I got the true results?

I should say, if I am I will gladly accept this precious gift from God but I'd prefer it if he'd wait awhile to send us one of those gifts! ;)
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers