
We have these sticky eyeballs leftover from Halloween and they are the girls' favorite thing EVER! More so Piper...it is just a riot watching her pull eyeballs off the ceiling! And people are just as entertained watching her do so! LOL
Mama is too short to help her reach for them so it's all on daddy to get her up there! As soon as daddy starts unlocking and opening the door from work..Piper is right there saying "hi daddy..eyeballs!" It's everyday, she says the same thing it is totally a routine for her. I will have to catch it on video to edit it to this post..I just get a kick out of it all! :P
And as she's pulling the eyeballs down she counts..1, 2, 3...the eyeballs were an effective way to get her to be able to count! I highly recommend them! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment