Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mama's girl..

Life began when I saw your face

Our peanut bug..as we called her as soon as we found out I was pregnant on 12.12.07



PB in mommy's tummy at 14 weeks..


It's a girl!!!!!


Sissy colored YOU a present!


1 week before you made your debut!


8.23.08 Piper is born!


Our first family photo!


1 month old!


WOW, we made it! 1 year!


And here you are today, 18 mos. old!



How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up!


Mommy loves you Piper! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Aww that's so sweet!! I just took out all my cd's with my pictures on them the other day and was loading them onto my computer and found all the ones I had taken when I was prego with Addy and it made me sad to look back at those :( I think I'm one of those weirdos who actually liked being pregnant, even though I complained alot when I actually was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Yes, I know me too!
    I was just telling my mom how looking back I actually looked better being pregnant then I do now! ha!
    I miss it A LOT, it is such a beautiful thing even as miserable as it can be at times.

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers