
It's Friday! whoop! whoop! Again, I have sooooo much to do this weekend, well all tonight actually! JJ decided to invite over 15 guys for another poker party, which is nice for him to get some "man time" but I feel like I have to be a mom to these guys...making them food, picking up after them..ahhhhh, MEN!
And JJ works this whole weekend, so we need to find the time to grocery shopping...he needs to come with because he would never trust me to do it by myself...haha, I wouldn't trust myself either! ;)
There seriously is not enough time in the day for a mama!
1. Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
I've never ran over an animal myself but have been in a vehicle while others have numerous times! I'd have sooo much guilt for the rest of my life if I ran over and killed an animal..or I'd be thinking is it suffering...I'm such a compassionate person, over the littlest things!
2. When you see a string on your clothes do you pull it off or cut if off?
I usually just pull them off, same with tags..I'm too lazy to get the scissors! ha!
3. Did you have your own room or share a room when you were young?
I always had my own room growing up, which I appreciated so much! I remember my best friend back then had to share a room with two of her sisters, I would have hated that!
4. Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
...That's a toughie! Well actually...no it's not! Who am I kidding..I love food wayyy too much, I would much rather wear the same outfit everyday!
5. What was your favorite TV show as a child?
My mom didn't allow us to watch TV a whole lot...BUT I do remember watching Saved by the Bell A LOT...that's what I looked forward to most.. coming home from school or watching it in the morning while eating breakfast!


No comments:
Post a Comment