Usually I'm so grateful for Friday's...I look forward to my weekends with my family all week but not today, I'm dreading being alone with the girls tonight..I'm just so worn down and tired lately and just want to sleep but can't do that while daddy is at work! :(
However I do look forward to Five Question Friday's!!! And what better questions to have then Valentine Style about my love! <3
1. What is the one thing your love does for you that you can't live without?
hhmmm..I gotta think real hard about this..haha..kidding. This sound really selfish on my part BUT JJ will do and buy me and the girls just about anything we want to make us happy..makes you wonder why I haven't gotten my ring yet tho, huh!
2. When did you know your love was "the one"?
When I found out I was pregnant 5 months into our relationship! Ha, no..but we fell for each other FAST! I honestly never felt the way I did with JJ about any other guy I dated..I knew I loved him just a month into our relationship, we were inseperable!
3. Does your love have a special ringtone on your cell?
Nope, when he calls it just shows up as honeybunch. :o)
4. What are you attracted to most in your special someone?
physically?
I love his arms!! They are so strong and manly looking...makes me feel safe! ;)
Personality...I love how he's friends with everyone and can just carry on a conversation..I guess it's his confidence I like!
5. Did you know when/where he/she was going to pop the big question?
Unfortunately I can't answer this question..BUT I can tell you that we will be engaged within a month or two! Maybe three! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment