
Gusties will shine!
Auntie Lindsay took us on an adventure today! Exhausting(chasing a 1 year old around campus is enough exercise for a few days) but it was fun!

After a little running around we went into the cafeteria, which was neat...I mean, I've been there a few times in the past for my church retreats but getting a real feel of college life is interesting, yet a little sad I didn't get to have that experience, well I have Riverland and US Career Institute but that's not the big life like Gustavus...I actually could see myself there or could..it's pretty much impossible now. So we'll just continue to visit Auntie and take advantage of all the school as to offer! The girls' favorite was the yummies...
....and mommy's favorite..
After some more running around campus, buying some new Gustavus apparel, checking out Lindsay's new dorm room we headed home...we got home at Taylor's bedtime which meant a very quick snack and to read a book.
Well...she made a very interesting choice in her reading material, I'm guessing her teacher gave a little chuckle when she helped Taylor check this book out to bring home...good lordy, I know I had more then a chuckle!
Uranus facts:
*Uranus is four times larger than Earth.
*Uranus is a big ball of clouds, gases, and liquid.
* Uranus is called a gas giant.
*Uranus has 11 dark rings around it.
*Uranus does not have a solid surface.
*People could not walk on Uranus.

*For further laughs check out my video/narrating of "Uranus" on facebook!
Enjoy! :o)

No comments:
Post a Comment