Friday, February 12, 2010

Beauty or Bust



Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.



..Every woman has her favorite beauty products and tips some not willing to share but I'd be happy to tell you what's in my product closet...and I am not kidding when I say product closet! ha! I have just about every brand of lotions, shampoos, makeup, nail polish, perfumes, hair products, etc. Much of what I don't need but it's always my favorite thing to do..buy myself goodies!

Here's a list of some of my favorite products in no particular order..


*I love any purple nail polish really BUT I really like this color/tint and OPI is a great brand that lasts and you use a lot less then a $2 bottle.



*This tinted mosturizing lotion is great to use for your legs, well anywhere on your body really but I only use it for my legs and feet.


*This is my absolute favorite shampoo/conditioner..I love the smell, it's so refreshing!


*I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume..you need very little and it seriously lasts ALL day!


*I've been using this bar soap since I was little, I remember using it at my grandma's and this is all I've ever used! Maybe it's the smell that's comforting but it does really condition your body!


*I use this to wash my face everyday, instead of harsh chemicals and face washes.



*This stuff is nice to tame down your frizzies but don't use too much otherwise your hair gets greasy looking.



*I think my hair looks best when it's wavy, like a natural beachy wave I call it and this stuff is what holds it and does the job! I ALWAYS have to have this stuff on hand.


*Mary Kay's eyeshadows are simply the best. They have a wide variety of colors. I love how the color holds all day and how it's applied.



*The cheapest but best eyeliner that I've come across. seriously.



*This stuff is AWESOME and which I could afford to use it all the time. It's so natural and light weight.




*It's hard for me to come across a mascara and wand that I like. I've tried EVERYTHING and am currently using this stuff and I must say it's probably the best so far..I like a lot of volume and defination.



*I'm obsessed with bronzer but only when it looks natural, this is good stuff!



*My absolute favorite color..it's not too brown and not too pinky..it's just in between of the two colors I like best for my lips...it's pretty much all I'll wear for lipstick.



*I've been using this stuff since my mom first started using it years ago..it's a real good root booster to add volume, though be careful not to use too much because it can become greasy and weigh your hair down.

Well there you have it..these are just some of my favorite things that I'm obsessed with and could never part with! ;)

I'd like to read some of your favorite products, so make a post..will ya! :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers