
"Take my hand - take my whole life too,
For i can't help falling in love with you."(He burnt me a love song CD when he asked me out! ha! Anyways "UB40-I can't help falling in love with you" was one of the many songs on there and kind of became our song!
So..I was going through my emails earlier and came across JJ's folder...there is about 60 emails in there! I read this one again today and it just melted my heart..I miss reading these emails from him when I got home from school in the afternoon or when I would sneak on the computer on 2am to chat with him on MSN Messenger and hope that my mom wouldn't catch me..resulting in getting my computer privileges taken away! :/
Court,
If u'r serious on what u jus wrote me in that e-mail bout how u wanna be with me and all, then I think I should tell u this, I feel like I am ready to mellow out and be with the one that I will marry soon, I feel I need to do this because I am so close to bein out in the world discovering new things and frankly I don't wanna be alone..... As of this moment in tyme, where I stand at..... I feel as if u'r the one I want with me goin over seas and to different places with different people and seeing what only u'r wildest dreams could carry, exotic islands and great countries all around the world and I would luv to bring my kids with jus kuz I didn't get to go when my step dad when he was in the Marines and I was very disapointed in that matter, but I need to know if u want to be that person, that person that would dedicate her life, luv, and well being towards me as I would do the same. Court I really care alot for u in such a matter that I've never felt this way towards another female in my life and I can only hope u feel the same, if u do and we stay together for tyme to come, I will be that person that will get down on my knee and ask u to marry me, I will give u and me the greatest kids we could ever ask for, I jus thought I might tell u how I feel about our relationship, this was suppose to be if all goes well, believe me I haven't felt like this in all my years, let's put it this way, "I feel great when i'm around u and even when I think of u". That's all I have to say so please write back.
Nothin but Luv, u'r Romeo
Yay Yay
Awwwwww, brings back soooo many feelings from the past!
LOVE IT!

Bahah this does NOT sound like JJ at all.. but its still cute!
ReplyDelete....LMAO. Amazing, the man can be lovey dovey!
ReplyDelete