Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting to know YOU!

It's Sunday!
Time for a little funday..Getting to know YOU action..





1. How often do you wash/change your sheets? Ummm..I'd like to say every 3 weeks or so but sometimes it's much more then that! Which reminds me I should probably throw those in the wash today!

2. When is your birthday? July 10, 1986

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life? Well I have a few actual friends on here.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Georgie.

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be? UGHHHHHH. Where to begin!? Overall I need to lose weight.

6. How often do you wash your hair? I don't wash it daily, as it strips out the natural oils causing hair to be really dry, plus my hair always looks it best the day after I wash it! :o)

7. Do you have pets? Wilson..our ragdoll fattie.

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? ummmm...facebook, myspace, twitter, blogger, iampregnant, and I'm sure a few others that I am forgetting.
I could get rid of myspace because I don't use it anymore but I like to go back and look at messages, comments, and pictures..I hold on to things too long! ha!



..This is Wilson. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers