Friday, February 26, 2010

Five Question Friday!


...I'm soooooo looking forward to a semi relaxing weekend. AND w. only one kid!!!!
I don't think I'm going to do any cleaning or laundry, ha! It'll just be Piper and I home for the majority of the weekend so we'll just play and lounge around..maybe do some spring shopping.


1. Do you sing karaoke? If so, what is your go to song? Unfortunately I have been told(by my loved ones) that I have the worst singing voice EVER and should spare myself! ha! BUT I like to sing me some Joan Jett "I love Rock N Roll."


2. What is your favorite coffee drink? coffee is coffee! I'll take ANY! But my all time fav. would have to be Starbuck's green tea frap w. a shot of raspberry. Mmmm.


3. If you could choose your own name, what would it be? Ya know, I'm actually pleased with my name, it's not overly populated but yet it's not weird. I think it fits me well!


4. Were you ever bullied?
yes. by jealous girls! ha! Seriously tho..the couple times I have it was over girls having absolutely NO reason, I did NOTHING wrong to them...they were older then me! BRATS!!!!


5. How often do you eat fast food? more then I should! When we do it's usually Culver's, ughhhhhh. I love their fries! :P




MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers