
Welcome to Not Me Monday! Where we can be totally honest about our wrong doings and embarrassing moments! Of course I do not have any of those!
We had an appointment to go look at a house today at 1:00 and I was not too tired or lazy to go look at it without even calling the lady to say we couldn't make it, I am not that rude of a person! Not me!
I opened my Valentine's present last night from JJ and I did not tell him to save his money next time and not get me anything! No! I wouldn't! I would not lie to him to hurt his feelings, nope!
For snack time today I did not eat apple pie while my girls' had avocados, tuna, and cheese..I would never be that mean to eat something much more delicious in front of my children, not this mama!
...Wow, I do not sound like an evil person, do I?!

No comments:
Post a Comment