Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to know YOU!




1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive? In my opinion there is no difference between the two, ha! I wouldn't do either.

2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit? I've been grossed out by public restrooms for as long as I can remember..I usually either have Clorox wipes or baby wipes in my purse so I wipe down the seat and if there are toilet covers I lay one of those down!

3. Favorite flower?

4. Pedicure or manicure? hmmm..I love acrilyics but I do love me a nice relaxing pedicare resulting in nice feet and toes!

5. How many siblings do you have? 2 younger sisters.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)I have done it, as I am sure EVERYONE has so don't lie! ha! No, but I usually go potty before I get in the shower..just thinking about taking a shower makes me have to go! :P

7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? oh gawrshhhh! Sadly I will never be able to wear a bikini again, my children have clawed and destroyed my best asset, my tummy. I have to stick to tankini's here on out. And that's brave just putting on one of those! :P

8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway? Walmart. I use to work at a law firm and most of our law suits were against Walmart, it was unbelievable reading about some of the incidents and I told JJ we will never give them our money anymore! So now we don't do our grocery shopping there but we do go there for our products..cleaning supplies, diapers, etc. Only because it's twice as much at our grocery store.


1 comment:

  1. My tummy use to be my best assest too..that and my boobs..now both of them have been ruined..sniff,sniff..Oh well! I like my kids..:-)

    I love sunflowers too..

    Thanks for playing!

    Happy Sunday!!

    Keely

    ReplyDelete

Love will keep us together

Followers