Monday, February 8, 2010

Not me Monday!



Welcome to Not me Monday! Where you can confess all your wrong doings and embarrassing moments!

Where to begin..I'm always not doing something I shouldn't! ha!

I made Valentine's cookies with Taylor and I did not eat almost 10 of them! I wouldn't!

I'm not suppose to have alcohol so I did not have a glass of wine or a couple captains...of course I didn't! I didn't get sucked into peer pressure! I am smarter then that!

Having sympathy for JJ for having to wake up at 4:30am every morning I did not make him get up with the girls' Saturday morning...no, I am not that shady! I love him too much to make him have to get up with them! He needs a break too!

I did not just give my whinny child a pen to write with so I can finish this, if she asked for pen I would tell her "no" and wouldn't finish this post...obviously! DUHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers