Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Question Friday!


Hallelujah!
It's Friday, and I absolutely look forward to that...it's our time to spend as a family! Although I'm not really ready for the 15+ guest list that will be over tomorrow..I have so much to do! But it'll be fun to meet some of JJ's buddies that I haven't gotten the chance to meet yet(from his new job.) And I'll get to catch up with some old friends, whoooooaaaaa! :D'

Alright question time...ENJOY!



1. What are you most afraid of? Death. I've became so obsessed with the thought of it, especially lately. I guess that contributes to my anxiety. I am such a cautious person, it's annoying!

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron? Now with my shorter haircut if I don't spiral my hair I need to use a flat iron, so it's either or depending on the day and style I am going for.

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear? phone to the ear. Which I have pledged on Oprah.com that I wouldn't text anymore while driving, I am now trying to cut back while talking on the phone while driving. It is soooo hard to do, really. It's a hard addiction to kick, harder then quitting smoking...BTW it's been a little over 2 years for me since I've smoked a ciggy! :o)

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set? Yes, but unfortunately I did not get to go with to pick it out and I don't like the light wood oak look. period. for any type of furniture. I like cherry or black. And hope to change it up soon because our bedroom is my least favorite room when really it should be my favorite, right?!

5. Do you believe in the paranormal? Absolutely! Maybe too much..I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail but I actually just had my first encounter with what I think was paranormal, I am NOT crazy! HAHAHA!
Seriously though, about a month ago I was in the kitchen putting dishes away from the dishwasher and all of a sudden a couple coins fell off from the top of the refrigerator, not just fell but almost like the scrapped off, IDK....scared the crap out of me, I screamed and JJ and the girls came running in to see what had happened! LOL
Sadly, about 2 months ago one of my ex boyfriends had been killed and I often wonder if that was him..I know I sound like a freak but I've never had anything paranormal happen to me but I just feel he's here..it's a bit scary and I haven't told anyone until now about the occurences that are happening, not a lot but enough to spook me out! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love will keep us together

Followers